Mission Statement: Riverside High School in partnership with students, families and the community, will provide each student the opportunity and support to acquire the skills for lifelong success.
Final Exam Schedule Set - First Exam May 29
- Read about the new Common Exams for many subjects
- Download schedule and graduation information (en español)
2013-2014 Registration News
New: DPS Summer AP Institute for Students - Prepare for Upcoming AP Classes
Students will receive course assignments for 2013-2014 Tuesday, May 21. Changes must be requested by Friday, May 24.
Change requests must be turned in to the Student Services office, or emailed directly to the appropriate counselor.Download the course selection document
Parents are encouraged to work with their children to make course choices for next year.
Incoming private school transfer students and ROTC pathway student registration will take place Apr. 10 at 8am and 1pm.
Rising Ninth Graders: download course selection document here.
Testing, College Visit Schedules Posted
Weekly Riverside Update
- Read the weekly e-newsletter
- Archive of E-Newsletters
- Sign up to have the e-newsletter sent directly to you
- Riverside PTSA Home Page
- NEW! Link to NCPTA page with video on Common Core Standards and more.
- Download Membership Form
PTA is a place where parents, teachers, and students come together, learn from each other, and strengthen all of Riverside. The $10 dues are spent to support our teachers and students by providing programs, equipment through “Pirates Treasure” or student P.R.I.D.E. rewards. Some of the plans for Programs and Meetings:
Oct 18 Student Services for sophomores and juniors: Making your plans for high school and beyond
Dec 20 Holiday Chorus Concert
February 1 Talent Show
Feb 12 Open House-Our History
March 21 Planning for College
April 18 Community education on Body Image and Health
- School Report from NC Dept. of Public Instruction
- School Improvement Team
- Saturday Academy
- Afternoon Late Bus, Tues and Thurs, 4:45pm (Read more)
- Web-based software training and support for teachers, parents, students and more!
- Click here for more information and links.